Thursday 4 November 2010

Back to the point.

 On that particular trip I was lucky enough to see Niagara falls, as tacky as the town itself was, it was really great to see a world famous landmark. It was in Niagara-on-the-lake I had my first Timmies double double. A glorious day for mankind. Traveling around that piece of southern Ontario I went to see an amazing Johny Cash tribute artist. In looks, the sound of voice and the way he talked to the crowd was exactly like Cash himself. The rest of the three weeks I spent there consisted of a fair amount of driving from Guelph to Ottawa, cycling round Gatineau and the driving to the Bruce peninsula via Algonquin park. As long as the drives were, I enjoyed them very very much. I found something about driving in Ontario amazing compared to driving through the bland suburbs of England. That's the thing, England is so densely populated and so small that its hard to really get into the wild and wilderness. In fact there is no real wilderness in England. Maybe in Scotland but nothing very substantial compared to the Canadian wilderness. I found the never ending roads through vast forests and the quite farm villages just so exiting. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow these Photos are awesome. You are a real photographer!!!

    ReplyDelete